Showing all 5 results
- $23.90 inc. GSTZINC IT is a single component zinc-rich compound with a special epoxy binder and contains 93% of the highest purity zinc in the dried film, to give galvanic rust prevention. Applications: Recommended for use on structural steel, trailers, roofs, guard rails, welding seams, rivet holes, fencing, storage tank transformers, power generation equipment, offshore oil rigs, ships, railroad equipment, substation equipment, transmission towers, touch up over galvanized coatings, coastal and shipborne installations subject to severe saltwater and salt spray corrosion.
Appearance Grey Liquid Flash Point (°C) 41°C Specific Gravity 2.20 ± 0.05 @ 20°C Flammability Highly Flammable Propellant Hydrocarbon
- $13.40 inc. GSTSoft Seal is a long term indoor/outdoor corrosion inhibitor for machined surfaces and assemblies subjected to long periods of storage or adverse shipping conditions. It displaces moisture and provides a transparent, amber waxy film for heavy protection of parts, equipment and machinery. Soft Seal provides protection from heat, humidity and corrosive atmospheres. Ideal for protecting equipment during shipping even when exposed to salt spray and other corrosive conditions. Applications: Recommended for use valves, cable end sealer, dies, moulds, bits, spindles and instrumentation also on motors, shafts, equipment exposed to the elements, outdoor storage of raw materials and finished stock.
Appearance Dark Amber, Waxy Flash Point (°C) 60°C Specific Gravity 1.016 Flammability Highly Flammable Propellant Hydrocarbon
- $9.90 inc. GSTCRC Gel TAC is a water-resistant, multi-purpose lubricant gel that is a specially formulated blend of high-quality synthetic oils, with anti-wear additives, friction modifiers and tackiness agents. CRC Gel TAC’s non-drip gel penetrates deeply into vital areas and forms a water-resistant, long-lasting lubricant gel. CRC Gel TAC is ideal for use on highly loaded reciprocal moving parts and operates in a temperature range of -35C to +300°C. It is designed for general use in workshops, mining areas, heavy industry and the automotive market. Applications: Recommended for all types of chain drives, open gears, car wash equipment, bottling plant, hoists, conveyors (including overhead), forklifts, tractors, farm equipment, cement trucks and wire ropes Recommended for general use in workshops, mining areas, heavy industry and the automotive market.
Appearance Clear, Liquid Flash Point (°C) <0°C Specific Gravity 0.8 Flammability Highly Flammable Propellant Hydrocarbon
- $11.50 inc. GSTCRC 5.56 is a multi-purpose product with superior penetrating power that breaks through rust and corrosion while it clears away scale and dirt. Eliminates the need for many disassembly operations. Lubricates for smooth action, and silences annoying squeaks and squeals. Protects metals against corrosion and displaces moisture to help start wet engines. Applications: Recommended for penetrating rust and corrosion, freeing components bonded by dirt & scale, preventative maintenance programs, as an environmental shield eliminating breakdowns due to poor environmental exposure, such as high humidity/salt air, for lubrication of contacts.
Appearance Amber Liquid Flash Point (°C) <79°C TCC Specific Gravity 0.81 Flammability Highly Flammable Propellant Hydrocarbon
- $16.80 inc. GSTCRC TAC2 is a tough adhesive lubricant that bonds to chain/wear surfaces to keep them in peak operating condition by reducing friction and wear that lead to metal fatigue. Applications: Recommended for all types of chain drives, open gears, car wash equipment, bottling plant, hoists, conveyors, fork lifts, tractors, farm equipment, cement trucks, wire ropes and marine applications.
Appearance Clear, Yellow Green Liquid Flash Point (°C) <-0°C Specific Gravity 0.83 Flammability Highly Flammable Propellant Hydrocarbon