Showing all 5 results
- $64.70 inc. GSTLOCTITE LB 771 is a silver, thick, metallic heavy-duty, high temperature, nickel-based anti-seize lubricant paste. It resists galling and corrosion and reduces wear in heavy pressure applications. It contains tenacious metals, oils and graphite materials. It is used in applications with an operating range of -54 °C to +1,315 °C. Advantages of LOCTITE LB 771 • Resists galling and corrosion and reduces wear • Contains tenacious metals, oils and graphite material • Exceptionally resistant to attack by acids, ammonia, acetylene and vinyl monomer • Allows easy disassembly of parts after exposure to corrosive or hot environments • Reduces friction for tight assembling of stainless steel threads and press fits • Lubricates and seals pipe threads in acid environments and coats gaskets in high-temperature applications • Nickel content stays intact up to 1,315 °C • Typically used in applications with an operating range of-54 °C to +1,315 °C
- $47.60 inc. GSTLOCTITE LB 8008 C5-A anti-seize lubricant paste is packaged in a brush top can, with copper and graphite suspended in a high-quality grease. Applications include screws, nuts, pipes, exhaust bolts and brake calliper bolts. Resistant to extremely high temperatures (up to +980°C) and protects from rust, corrosion, galling and seizing. It has an NLGI Grade of 0. Resistant to very high temperatures up to +980°C Advantages of LOCTITE 8008 • Unique brush top • It has an NLGI grade of 0 • Protects from rust, corrosion, galling and seizing • Used for screws, nuts, pipes, exhaust bolts and brake calliper bolts
- $63.50 inc. GSTLOCTITE LB 8009 is a metal-free anti-seize lubricant with graphite and calcium fluoride in a brush top form. Provides outstanding lubrication to all metals including stainless steel, aluminium and soft metals. Resistant to extremely high temperatures up to +1,315°C. It has an NLGI Grade of 1. Advantages of LOCTITE LB 8009 • Resistant to very high temperatures up to +1,315°C • Unique brush top • It has an NLGI grade of 1 • Metal-free • Outstanding lubrication for all metals including stainless steel, aluminium and soft metals.
- $52.60 inc. GSTLOCTITE® LB 8014 is a white, metal-free, food grade lubricant and anti-seize made from white oil and extreme pressure (EP) additives. It prevents friction, seizing and galling in stainless steel and other metal parts. It is temperature resistant to +400°C, has a 0 NLGI grade and is H1 NSF Registered; No: 123004. Advantages of LOCTITE LB 8014 • Food grade lubricant and anti-seize • Metal-free • Temperature resistant to +400°C • NLGI Grade 0 • Prevents friction, seizing and galling in stainless steel and other metal parts • H1 NSF Reg. No.: 123004
- $46.30 inc. GSTLOCTITE LB 8150 is an anti-seize lubricant paste fortified with graphite and extreme pressure (EP) additives. LOCTITE LB 8150 is a silver, aluminum, petroleum-based lubricant and is inert and won't evaporate or harden in extreme heat or cold. It can tolerate high temperatures to +900°C and is suitable for assemblies where such temperatures are possible. Advantages of LOCTITE LB 8150 • Aluminum, petroleum-based lubricant paste • Fortified with graphite and extreme pressure (EP) additives • Inert and won't evaporate or harden in extreme heat or cold • Temperature resistant to +900°C