Last updated 4 January 2021
In the course of your visits to our website or use of our products and services, we may obtain the following information about you: name, company name, email address, telephone number, credit card details, billing address, geographic location, IP address, survey responses, support queries, blog comments and social media handles (together ‘Personal Data’). Our services are not directed to persons under 18 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Data, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you are the parent or guardian of a child and you believe they have provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then please contact us. You can review, correct, update or delete your Personal Data by either logging into your account and making the changes yourself or contacting us directly to do so.
Personally Identifiable Information: We use the information we collect to deliver our services to you, including: communicating with you, providing technical support, notifying you of updates and offers, sharing useful content, measuring customer satisfaction, diagnosing problems and providing you with a personalised website experience. Marketing communications are only sent to you if you have requested or subscribed to them. You can opt out of our marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing or emailing us and your request will be actioned immediately.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also use the information we collect in aggregated and anonymized forms to improve our services, including: administering our website, producing reports and analytics, advertising our products and services, identifying user demands and assisting in meeting customer needs generally. Any information you choose to make publicly available, such as blog comments and testimonials on our website, will be available for others to see. If you subsequently remove this information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages on other websites or if others have copied or saved the information.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Payments We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
• Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We will use all reasonable means to protect the confidentiality of your Personal Data while in our possession or control. All information we receive from you is stored and protected on our secure servers from unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is encrypted before transmission and is not stored by us on our servers. To enable us to deliver our services, we may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Data, across borders for storage and processing in countries other than Australia. If your Personal Data is transferred and processed outside Australia, it will only be transferred to countries that have adequate privacy protections. We retain your personal information for as long as needed to provide services to you and as otherwise necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. In the event there is a breach of our security and your Personal Data is compromised, we will promptly notify you in compliance with the applicable law.
We do not and will not sell or deal in Personal Data or any customer information.
We may from time to time need to disclose certain information, which may include your Personal Data, to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. Also, we may use your Personal Data to protect the rights, property or safety of www.bbwvisgroup.com.au, our customers or third parties.
If there is a change of control in one of our businesses (whether by merger, sale, transfer of assets or otherwise) customer information, which may include your Personal Data, could be transferred to a purchaser under a confidentiality agreement. We would only disclose your Personal Data in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Our social media pages are intended to provide a channel for factual discussions within an open and friendly atmosphere. Please note that the contributions of visitors to our social media sites do not represent the opinion of the BBWVIS Group. While we are pleased about the constructive and critical analysis of published contributions, it is necessary to observe the following general modes of behaviour.
The following will not be tolerated:
• Insults, humiliations, and disparagement in any form. Racism, discrimination, hate propaganda, or xenophobia.
• Incitement to commit criminal acts, particularly violence against persons, institutions, or companies.
• Pornography or obscenities.
• Infringement of the rights of third parties (persons, institutions, organizations or companies).
• Calls to join campaigns, demonstrations and rallies of any political orientation, as well as election- and party-related advertising of any sort.
• The placement of contributions and commentaries copied from other forums and blogs.
• The publication of addresses, email addresses, or telephone numbers.
• The publication of private correspondence (such as letters, emails, etc.).
• Misuse of the commentary function for content of a commercial or advertising nature.
Please ensure that your contributions always relate to the topic under discussion. The moderators/admins retain the right to delete any comments that do not comply with the policy described above – without previously informing the author of such comments. The publication of comments on our social media is not a right. Each user is responsible for the contributions they publish. These guidelines for comments may be changed or supplemented at any time.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time about our privacy/social media policy or the use of your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 48 hours.